Dr. Wleklinski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-926-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of Firearm Surveillance on Gun Control Policy: Regression Discontinuity Analysis.Lori A. Post, Maryann Mason, Lauren Nadya Singh, Nicholas P Wleklinski, Charles B. Moss, Hassan Mohammad, Tariq Z Issa, Adesuwa I. Akhetuamhen, Cynthia Brandt, Sarah B...> ;JMIR public health and surveillance. 2021 Apr 22
- Implementing a Patient Tracking System in a Large EMS System.Andra Farcas, Hashim Q. Zaidi, Nicholas P. Wleklinski, Katie L. Tataris> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2021 Mar 1
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: