Are you Dr. D'Attellis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048Phone(213) 637-3703Fax(213) 427-3659
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicola D'Attellis, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in West Hollywood, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Maryland. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Florence Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2008
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Role of Methadone in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: Two Case Reports.Dong, E.,Fellin, R.,Ramzy, D.,Chung, J. S.,Arabia, F. A.,Chan, A.,Ng, D.,D'Attellis, N.,Nurok, M.> ;J Extra Corpor Technol. 1900 Jan 01
- Hemodynamic Consequences of Laparoscopy for Patients on Mechanical Circulatory Support.Reich, H.,Ramzy, D.,Czer, L.,Esmailian, F.,Moriguchi, J.,Ihnken, K.,Yusufali, T.,D'Attellis, N.,Arabia, F.,Annamalai, A.> ;J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2015 Nov 03
- Can a broken heart be fixed?Shamloo, B., Taylor, J. L., Yusufali, T., D'Attellis, N.> ;J Intensive Care Med. 2009 Sep 01
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California