Dr. Kandalaft is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390Phone(214) 645-0624Fax(214) 645-0078
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1977 - 1980
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Anomalous origin of the sinus nodal artery from left main artery.Kandalaft, N., Ro, J. H., Weiss, M. B., Herman, M. V.> ;Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1991 Jul
- 5 alpha-dihydrocortisol in human aqueous humor and metabolism of cortisol by human lenses in vitro.Weinstein, B. I., Kandalaft, N., Ritch, R., Camras, C. B., Morris, D. J., Latif, S. A., Vecsei, P., Vittek, J., Gordon, G. G., Southren, A. L.> ;Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1991 Jun
- 8 citationsCharacterization of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase in human adrenal cortex.Jean-Guy Lehoux, Nicolas Kandalaft, Serge Bélisle, Diego Bellabarba> ;Endocrinology. 1985 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: