Dr. Alu-Parks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29100 John J Williams Hwy
Millsboro, DE 19966Phone(302) 934-5980Fax(302) 934-5981
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Binghamton General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2014 - 2022
- DE State License 2008 - 2023
- PA State License 1999 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: