Overview of Dr. Kornder
Dr. Nicole Kornder is a family physician in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. She received her medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and has been in practice 7 years. She is one of 54 doctors at James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and one of 240 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine.
Office1800 Zollinger Rd
Columbus, OH 43221Fax+1 614-293-5167
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: