Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1380 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Phone+1 425-278-2250Fax+1 425-562-5885
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicole Phillips, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bellevue, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. She is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Applying the HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder diagnostic criteria to HIV-infected youth.Hoare J, Phillips N, Joska JA, Paul R, Donald KA, Stein DJ, Thomas KGF> ;Neurology. 2016-07-05
- 16 citationsEffect of body position and sleep state on obstructive sleep apnea severity in children with Down syndrome.Lauren Nisbet, Nicole N. Phillips, Timothy F. Hoban, Louise M. O'Brien> ;Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2014 Jan 15
- 16 citationsEffect of Propranolol on Naming in Chronic Broca's Aphasia with AnomiaDavid Q. Beversdorf, Umesh K. Sharma, Nicole N. Phillips, Margaret A. Notestine, Andrew P. Slivka, Norman M. Friedman, Sandra L. Schneider, Haikady N. Nagaraja, Ashlei...> ;Neurocase. 2007 Nov 13
- Join now to see all
- St. Anne HospitalSeattle, Washington