Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2009 - 2013
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA review of post-caesarean infectious morbidity: how to prevent and treat.Rebecca C. Pierson, Nicole P. Scott, Kristin E. Briscoe, David M. Haas> ;Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2018 Feb 12
- From the Gyno's POV: 21 Docs Talk About Their Least Favorite Parts of the DayOctober 20th, 2018
- 18 Reasons Why You’ve Got Cramps but No PeriodOctober 9th, 2018
- Seven Things Women Should Do After Sex to Keep HealthyJuly 26th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: