Are you Dr. Tirada?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-328-3477Fax+1 410-328-2115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nikki Tirada, MD is a board certified radiologist in Baltimore, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2011 - 2013
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- DC State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Breast papillomas in the United States: single institution data on underrepresented minorities with a multi-institutional update on incidence.Stefanie Woodard, Kathryn W. Zamora, Elizabeth Allen, Angela I Choe, Tiffany L. Chan, Yufeng Li, Gauri Khorjekar, Nikki Tirada, Stamatia Destounis, Mandy C. Weidenhaft...> ;Clinical Imaging. 2022 Feb 1
- 2 citationsGenetic Testing and Screening Recommendations for Patients with Hereditary Breast CancerPuja P. Bharucha, Kellie E. Chiu, Fabienne M. François, Jessica L. Scott, Gauri Khorjekar, Nikki Tirada> ;Radiographics. 2020 May 29
- 3 citationsExcision or Observation: The Dilemma of Managing High-Risk Breast Lesions.Sheila Boateng, Nikki Tirada, Gauri Khorjekar, Stephanie Richards, Olga B. Ioffe> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland