Dr. Baksh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Musculoskeletal Oncology, 2021 - 2022
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint DiseasesFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2020 - 2021
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2019 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsA Systematic Review on the Reporting of Outcome Data in Studies on Autologous Osteochondral Transplantation for the Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the TalusCharles P. Hannon, Nikolas Baksh, Hunter Newman, Christopher D. Murawski, Niall A. Smyth, John G. Kennedy> ;Foot and Ankle Specialist. 2013 Apr 12
- 70 citationsPlatelet-rich plasma in tendon models: a systematic review of basic science literature.Nikolas Baksh, Charles P. Hannon, Christopher D. Murawski, Niall A. Smyth, John G. Kennedy> ;Arthroscopy. 2013 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: