Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 N. Randall Rd
Elgin, IL 60123Phone(224) 783-8750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2019 - 2022
- IL State License 2002 - 2023
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy of lateral branch neurotomy for chronic sacroiliac joint pain.Patel, N.,Gross, A.,Brown, L.,Gekht, G.> ;Pain Med. 2012 Feb 04
- Metastatic calcification involving the true vocal cordNilesh P. Patel, S. Carter Wright, Simon Bergman> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2009 May 1
- 10 citationsCytomorphologic features of primary peritoneal mesothelioma in effusion, washing, and fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimens: examination of 49 cases at one instituti...Nilesh P. Patel, Cullen A. Taylor, Edward A. Levine, Jacqueline K. Trupiano, Kim R. Geisinger> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2007 Sep 1
- Advocate Sherman HospitalElgin, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: