Dr. Carroll is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Officeformerly 55 Pond Ave
Brookline, MA 02445
- Is this information wrong?
- My mission was serving underserved populations of women, including LGBTQ, and women in remote regions of Nepal. My special interests included menopause, sexual health disorders, HPV disease, PTSD, vulvar conditions, etc.
I continue to author two articles online for UpToDate on SGM care and care for female patients with trauma histories.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- Universite de L'Etat a Liege Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 81 citationsThe Challenging Pelvic ExaminationCarol K. Bates, Nina Carroll, Jennifer Potter> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2011 Jan 12
- 11 citationsA Review of Transdermal Nonpatch Estrogen Therapy for the Management of Menopausal SymptomsNina Carroll> ;Journal of Women's Health. 2010 Jan 20
- 22 citationsA comparison of intrauterine versus intracervical insemination in fertile single women.Nina Carroll, Julie R. Palmer> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2001 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Sexual and gender minority women (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, plus): Medical and reproductive careNina Carroll MD, UpToDate
- Reproductive health care of female trauma survivors with and without PTSDNina Carroll, UpToDate, 1/21/2017
- I Refuse to Be Put in the Crossfires of an Angry PatientNina Carroll, MD, Op-Med
UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer Health - 2013-01-17
- I Refuse to Be Put in the Crossfires of an Angry PatientOctober 2019
- Ob/Gyns Share Common Myths About Sex After MenopauseJanuary 17th, 2020
- If You're in Pain While Using a Menstrual Cup, It's Probably Not the Right One for YouJanuary 7th, 2020
- Plan B: Side Effects, How Long They Last, and How to Get ReliefDecember 4th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: