Are you Dr. Sthalekar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone+1 215-348-3068Fax+1 215-348-7428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ninad Sthalekar, MD is an anesthesiologist in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida. He is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (Center for Pain Management and RehabilitationFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- JFK Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2002 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFluoroscopic axial imaging in percutaneous lumbosacral procedures: An underutilized technique.Michael B. Furman, Ryan S. Reeves, Thomas S. Lee, Ninad D. Sthalekar> ;Pain Physician. 2006 Jul 1
- 1 citationsMinimizing complications in epidural steroid injections.Michael B. Furman, Ninad D. Sthalekar> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2006 May 1
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania