Are you Dr. Wasserberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1510 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone+1 323-442-6811Fax+1 323-442-5756
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nir Wasserberg, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Los Angeles, California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1995
- β-adrenergic Blocker and a COX2 Inhibitor for Prevention of Colorectal Cancer Recurrence Start of enrollment: 2010 Jan 01
- Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of E-101 Solution for Preventing Surgical Site Infections After Colorectal Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 10
- Safety, Tolerability and Performance Profile of the Colospan Device CG-100 in Patients Undergoing Colorectal Surgery Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsThree-dimensional endoanal ultrasonography of external anal sphincter defects in patients with faecal incontinence: correlation with symptoms and manometry.Nir Wasserberg, Ali Mazaheri, Patrizio Petrone, Hagit Tulchinsky, Howard S. Kaufman> ;Colorectal Disease. 2011 Apr 1
- 33 citationsEffect of surgically induced weight loss on pelvic floor disorders in morbidly obese women.Nir Wasserberg, Patrizio Petrone, Mark Haney, Peter F. Crookes, Howard S. Kaufman> ;Annals of Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- 16 citationsPrevalence of intra-abdominal surgery: what is an individual's lifetime risk?Joseph W. Nunoo-Mensah, Michael Rosen, Linday S Chan, Nir Wasserberg, Robert W. Beart> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Exero Medical Announces Its First in Human Data Selected for Presentation at "The Next Big Thing" Session at SAGES 2021 Annual MeetingJune 7th, 2021
- Exero Medical Completes First in-Human Implant of Wireless Anastomotic Leak Sensor at Rabin Medical CenterJuly 20th, 2020