Dr. Chandrani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone(718) 334-3951Fax(718) 334-5610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Niriksha Chandrani is an oncologist in Elmhurst, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYC Health + Hospitals / Elmhurst, NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island, and Aurora Medical Center - Bay Area. She received her medical degree from Mysore Medical College and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in hematologic oncology and is experienced in amyloidosis, hematologic oncology, and myelofibrosis.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1998 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Mysore Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- A Few Covid Vaccine Recipients Developed a Rare Blood DisorderFebruary 9th, 2021
- NYC Health + Hospitals / ElmhurstElmhurst, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: