Dr. Tripathi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-6047Fax(859) 323-4607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nishant Tripathi is an internist in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from Rajshahi Medical College and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Rajshahi Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- IA State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- DE State Medical License Current
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Rare Etiology of Vascular Bands on Esophageal Manometry.Nishant Tripathi, Lisabeth A Selby, Bahaaeldeen Ismail> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases. 2021 Mar 12
- Deep Venous Aberration.Kishore Karri, Tushi Singh, Nishant Tripathi, Kavya Sudanagunta, Pradeep Yarra> ;Cureus. 2021 Mar 9
- 4 citationsThe effect of cinnamon supplementation on glycemic control in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Javad Heshmati, Mahdi Sepidarkish, Mojgan Morvaridzadeh, Farnaz Farsi, Nishant Tripathi, Maryam Razavi, Mahroo Rezaeinejad> ;Journal of Food Biochemistry. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: