Dr. Blocher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 E. Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027Phone+1 215-572-5200Fax+1 215-572-6456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2005 - 2007
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Arizona College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- Mitral valve chord rupture in a pregnant patient with uncontrolled hyperthyroidism.Tamaryn Fox, Hamza Akhtar, Nissa Blocher, Catherine Anastasopoulou> ;Endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism case reports. 2022 Jul 1
- 1 citationsCultural Impact on Medication Instructions: The Case of the Turkish Teaspoon.Lakshmi Kannan, Nissa Blocher> ;Journal of Patient Safety. 2015 Mar 1
- The hormonal profile of hip fracture female patients differs from community-dwelling peers over a 1-year follow-up period.Cappola, A. R., Hawkes, W. G., Blocher, N., Yu-Yahiro, J., Orwig, D., Fredman, L., Miller, R. R., Guralnik, J. M., Magaziner, J.> ;Osteoporos Int. 2011 Jan
- Einstein Medical Center PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: