Dr. Khabie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6099 Wayzata Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55416Phone(612) 871-1144Fax(612) 871-2012
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nissim Khabie is an otolaryngologist in Minneapolis, MN and is President of ENT Specialtycare, the largest private otolaryngology group in the Midwest. He is also affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Cambridge Medical Center, Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, and Mercy Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, laryngology, and rhinology and sinus disease.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2002
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2000 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLaryngeal sporotrichosis causing stridor in a young child.Nissim Khabie, Thomas G. Boyce, Glenn D. Roberts, Dana M. Thompson> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2003 Jul 1
- 116 citationsp53 interacts with hRAD51 and hRAD54, and directly modulates homologous recombinationSteven P. Linke, Sagar Sengupta, Nissim Khabie, Beth A Jeffries, Sabine Buchhop, Stefan Miska, Wilhelm Henning, Rémy Pedeux, Xin Wei Wang, Lorne J. Hofseth, Qin Yang, ...> ;Cancer Research. 2003 May 15
- 11 citationsROTATORY NYSTAGMUS SYNCHRONOUS WITH HEARTBEAT: A TREATABLE FORM OF NYSTAGMUSBrian R. Younge, Nissim Khabie, Robert H. Brey, Colin L W Driscoll> ;Transactions of the American Ophthalmological Society. 2003 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- When More Is Better: ENT SpecialtyCare Expands Its Comprehensive Care with Addition of Minneapolis OtolaryngologyAugust 21st, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: