Are you Dr. Forbang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone+1 202-865-6100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nketi Forbang, MD is a general surgeon in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Surgery, 2007 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2018 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe Importance of Coronary Artery Calcium Density.Michael H. Criqui, Nketi I Forbang, Isac C. Thomas> ;JAMA Cardiology. 2020 Mar 1
- 6 citationsAssociations of recreational and non-recreational physical activity with coronary artery calcium density vs. volume and cardiovascular disease events: the Multi-Ethnic...Isac C. Thomas, Michelle Takemoto, Nketi I. Forbang, Britta A. Larsen, Erin D. Michos, Robyn L. McClelland, Matthew A. Allison, Matthew J. Budoff, Michael H. Criqui> ;European Journal of Echocardiography. 2020 Feb 1
- 8 citationsProgression of calcium density in the ascending thoracic aorta is inversely associated with incident cardiovascular disease eventsIsac C. Thomas, Robyn L. McClelland, Matthew A. Allison, Joachim H. Ix, Erin D. Michos, Nketi I. Forbang, Wendy S. Post, Nathan D. Wong, Matthew J. Budoff, Michael H. ...> ;European Journal of Echocardiography. 2018 Dec 1
- Join now to see all