Dr. Canvasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4860 Y Street
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-2222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Canvasser is a fellowship-trained endourologist and minimally invasive surgeon offering care for adults with kidney stone disease, kidney obstruction, kidney cancer, and enlarged prostates. He has a special interest in the medical management and prevention of patients with recurrent kidney stones.
His surgical expertise includes complex percutaneous and ureteroscopic management of kidney stones, laparoscopic nephrectomy for kidney cancer and non-functioning kidneys, and robotic surgery, including partial nephrectomy for kidney cancer, pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction, reconstruction for kidney obstruction, and simple prostatectomy for enlarged prostates.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Endourology, 2015 - 2017
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersChief Residency, Urology, 2014 - 2015
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Urology, 2011 - 2014
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, General Surgery, 2010 - 2011
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- The impact of the number of lifetime stone events on quality of life: results from the North American Stone Quality of Life ConsortiumShlomi Tapiero, Luke Limfuco, Seth K. Bechis, Roger L. Sur, Kristina L. Penniston, Stephen Y. Nakada, Jodi Antonelli, Necole M. Streeper, Sri Sivalingam, Davis P. Vipr...> ;Urological Research. 2021 Jan 6
- Irreversible electroporation for renal ablation does not cause significant injury to adjacent ureter or bowel in a porcine model.Igor Sorokin, Noah Canvasser, Brett Johnson, Elena Lucas, Jeffrey A. Cadeddu> ;Journal of Endourology. 2021 Jun 1
- Estimating the health-related quality of life of kidney stone patients: initial results from the Wisconsin Stone Quality of Life Machine-Learning Algorithm (WISQOL-MLA).David-Dan Nguyen, Jack W. Luo, Xing Han Lu, Seth K. Bechis, Roger L. Sur, Stephen Y. Nakada, Jodi Antonelli, Necole M. Streeper, Sri Sivalingam, Davis P. Viprakasit, T...> ;BJUI. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Likelihood of Incomplete Kidney Tumor Ablation with Radio Frequency Energy: Degree of Enhancement MattersNoah E Canvasser, Jeffrey C Gahan, Jeffrey A Cadeddu, The Journal of Urology
- Volunteering in Brooklyn Hospital: Long Days, Short on Supplies, Plenty of Caring WorkersMay 29th, 2020
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: