Dr. Rosen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-325-7000Fax+1 516-325-7001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Noah Rosen is a neurologist in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in headache and pain medicine and is experienced in general neurology, headache medicine, pain management, and neuropsychiatry, education, comorbidity.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry/Neurology, 1998 - 2003
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Ahead of the pain: Where we stand after a decade of growth in United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties-certified headache subspecialists.Skyler L Kanegi, Noah L Rosen> ;Headache. 2022 Nov 1
- Headache fellowship match shareholder insights.Skyler L Kanegi, Niushen Zhang, Cynthia E Armand, Rashmi B Halker Singh, Matthew S Robbins, Marianna Vinokur, Jane Lee, Noah Rosen> ;Headache. 2022 Jun 1
- Survey of Pain Medicine Specialists' Familiarity with Migraine Management.Mia T. Minen, Jackie Yang, Sait Ashina, Noah Rosen, Robert Duarte> ;Pain Medicine. 2021 Jul 16
- Join now to see all
- 32 Everyday Habits That Will Reduce Your Risk of Headaches—GuaranteedAugust 8th, 2017
- Migraine Protector and Trigger Discovery Maps - Curelator Headache Drug-Free Migraine Management DiaryJanuary 21st, 2016
- Can You Identify Your Headache? This Guide Will HelpOctober 31st, 2019
- Join now to see all
- American Headache SocietyFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: