Dr. Rosen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone(516) 325-7000Fax(516) 325-7001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Noah Rosen is a neurologist in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in headache and pain medicine and is experienced in general neurology, headache medicine, pain management, and neuropsychiatry, education, comorbidity.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry/Neurology, 1998 - 2003
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsWhen Mom Has Migraine: An Observational Study of the Impact of Parental Migraine on Adolescent ChildrenElizabeth K. Seng, Emily D. Mauser, Maya Marzouk, Zarine S. Patel, Noah Rosen, Dawn C. Buse> ;Headache. 2019 Feb 1
- 13 citationsComparative effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA versus oral migraine prophylactic medications on headache-related resource utilization in the management of chronic mig...Zsolt Hepp, Noah Rosen, Patrick G. Gillard, Sepideh F. Varon, Nitya Mathew, David W. Dodick> ;Cephalalgia. 2016 Aug 1
- 42 citationsOnabotulinumtoxinA improves quality of life and reduces impact of chronic migraine over one year of treatment: Pooled results from the PREEMPT randomized clinical tria...Richard B. Lipton, Noah Rosen, Jessica Ailani, Ronald E. DeGryse, Patrick Gillard, Sepideh F. Varon> ;Cephalalgia. 2016 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- FDA Approves New Migraine Drug for Fast Symptom ReliefDecember 31st, 2019
- Can You Identify Your Headache? This Guide Will HelpOctober 31st, 2019
- Can You Identify Your Headache? This Guide Will HelpOctober 29th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- American Headache SocietyFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: