Dr. Starkey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Starkey's full profile
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Noah Starkey is an internist in Enfield, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hartford Hospital and Johnson Memorial Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in diabetes mellitus, hospitalist medicine, interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, cerebrovascular disease, and hyperlipidemia.
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
- Johnson Memorial HospitalStafford Springs, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: