Are you Dr. Ruiz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 N Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-3557Fax(914) 366-1557
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nora Ruiz, MD is an internist in Sleepy Hollow, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Male adolescent with subdural parietal abscess: A probable complication of substance abuseSophie Pierog, Renuka B. Nigam, Nora Ruiz, Jerry C. Brown> ;Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1982 Dec 1
- Benguet Gears up as UHC Integration SiteJanuary 6th, 2020