Are you Dr. Shigemura?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3509 N Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19140Phone+1 412-647-7555
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Norihisa Shigemura, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Temple University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Osaka University Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Red Blood Cell Transfusion Prior to Lung Transplantation: Impact on Patient Outcomes.Kelsey Muir, Ahad Firoz, Mohammed A Kashem, Norihisa Shigemura, Yoshiya Toyoda> ;ASAIO Journal. 2023 Mar 16
- 1 citationsLung Transplantation for COVID-19 Pulmonary Sequelae.Hiromu Kehara, Chirantan Mangukia, Gengo Sunagawa, Sebastian A Iturra, Roh Yanagida, Mohammed Kashem, Yuri Persidsky, Kartik Shenoy, Albert J Mamary, Nathaniel Marchet...> ;Transplantation. 2023 Feb 1
- Evolving multidisciplinary team approach continues to contribute to the progress in anticancer therapy.Norihisa Shigemura> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2022 Oct 21
- Join now to see all
- Lung Transplants Encouraging Treatment for COVID-19 Patients, but Long-Term Outcomes Still UncertainFebruary 9th, 2022
- Temple University HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania