Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2106 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-0160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2006 - 2008
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Diabetic neuropathy.Charnogursky, G.,Lee, H.,Lopez, N.> ;Handb Clin Neurol. 2013 Dec 25
- The Fun Activity That Helped One Woman Finally Heal Her Under-Active ThyroidNovember 21st, 2020
- Loyola University Medical CenterMaywood, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: