Dr. Saunders is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Wellington, FL 33414
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 1993 - 1994
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1986 - 1989
- University of the West Indies FMSClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- In Order to Help Patients, We Sometimes Need to Be Vulnerable as WellMarch 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: