Are you Dr. Pathan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6308 Central Ave
Aberdeen, NJ 07747Phone(203) 512-6259
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nusrat Pathan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Aberdeen, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Michigan, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Danbury Hospital.
Education & Training
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2002 - 2006
- Liaquat Medical College SindClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- CT State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Paracoccidioides brasiliensis infection mimicking recurrent Hodgkin lymphoma: a case report and review of the literature.Ayaz Ghani, Molly Weinberg, Nusrat Pathan, Ramapriya Vidhun, Steven Sieber> ;Mycopathologia. 2018 Feb 23
- 7 citationsA 70-Year-Old Man With Episodes of Upper Gastrointestinal BleedingNusrat F. Pathan, Hani El-Fanek> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2006 Feb 1
- Danbury HospitalDanbury, Connecticut