Are you Dr. Okonkwo-Onuigbo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1258 West Bay Drive
Largo, FL 33770Phone(727) 584-3313Fax(727) 584-3315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Obi Okonkwo-Onuigbo, MD is a neurologist in Largo, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Virginia. He is affiliated with Largo Medical Center, Northside Hospital, and St. Petersburg General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2000 - 2001
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1996 - 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022