Dr. Madueke-Laveaux is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-834-7885Fax+1 773-702-6118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011 - 2015
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- What We Know about the Long-Term Risks of Hysterectomy for Benign Indication-A Systematic ReviewObianuju Sandra Madueke-Laveaux, Amro Elsharoud, Ayman Al-Hendy> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2021 Nov 16
- Racial Distribution and Characterization of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in a Hospital-Based Subspecialty Clinic.Katherine Brito, Obianuju Sandra Madueke-Laveaux, Dianne Glass, Kevin M. Hellman, Guimin Gao, Shilpa Iyer> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2021 Mar 1
- 6 citationsComparison of Carbon Dioxide Absorption Rates in Gynecologic Laparoscopy with a Valveless versus Standard Insufflation System: Randomized Controlled Trial.Obianuju Sandra Madueke-Laveaux, Arnold P. Advincula, Cara L. Grimes, Ryan Walters, Jin Hee Kim, K. Simpson, M. Truong, Constance Young, Ruth Landau, T. Ryntz> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: