Are you Dr. Adeyiga?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Avenue, Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone(202) 865-4164Fax(202) 865-7407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Olanrewaju Adeyiga, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maryland.
Education & Training
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1984
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1982 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsLow levels of ethanol stimulate and high levels decrease phosphorylation in microtubule-associated proteins in rat brain: an in vitro study.Balwant Ahluwalia, Syed Ahmad, Olanrewaju Adeyiga, Barbara Wesley, Shakuntala Rajguru> ;Alcohol and Alcoholism. 2000 Sep 1
- 38 citationsAlcohol modulates cytokine secretion and synthesis in human fetus: an in vivo and in vitro study.Balwant Ahluwalia, Barbara Wesley, Olanrewaju Adeyiga, Deborah M. Smith, Anita Da-Silva, Shakuntala Rajguru> ;Alcohol. 2000 Jul 1
- 17 citationsEthanol decreases progesterone synthesis in human placental cells : mechanism of ethanol effectBalwant Ahluwalia, Deborah M. Smith, Olanrewaju Adeyiga, Bullbin Akbasak, Shakuntala Rajguru> ;Alcohol. 1992 Sep 1