Dr. Odunsi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7513 New Hampshire Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912Phone(301) 434-0075Fax(301) 434-0151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of IbadanClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Ectopic pregnancy associated with tubal schistosomiasis in a Nigerian woman.Okonofua, F. E., Ojo, O. S., Odunsi, O. A., Odesanmi, W. O.> ;Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1990 Jul
- Preterm premature rupture of fetal membranes in a low socioeconomic population: results of conservative management.Okonofua, F. E., Onwudiegwu, U., Odunsi, O. A.> ;Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1991 Jan
- Illegal induced abortion: a study of 74 cases in Ile-Ife, Nigeria.Okonofua, F. E., Onwudiegwu, U., Odunsi, O. A.> ;Trop Doct. 1992 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: