Are you Dr. Osuntokun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-630-6662
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Olawale Osuntokun, MD is a psychiatrist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 1998 - 1998
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1998
- University of IbadanClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEfficacy and safety of mirikizumab in psoriasis: results from a 52-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized withdrawal, phase III trial (OASIS-1).Andrew Blauvelt, Alexa B Kimball, Matthias Augustin, Yukari Okubo, Michael M Witte, Claudia Rodriguez Capriles, Angelina Sontag, Vipin Arora, Olawale Osuntokun, Bruce ...> ;The British Journal of Dermatology. 2022 Dec 1
- 2 citationsAn indirect comparison of long-term efficacy of every-2-week dosing vs. recommended dosing of ixekizumab in patients who had static Physician's Global Assessment > 1 a...Kim Papp, Catherine Maari, A. Cauthen, Melinda Gooderham, Lynda Spelman, Keiichi Yamanaka, Paula Polzer, L. Zhang, O.O. Osuntokun, Matthias Augustin> ;The British Journal of Dermatology. 2020 Jul 1
- 42 citationsLong-term safety profile of ixekizumab in patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: an integrated analysis from 11 clinical trials.Richard G. Langley, Alexa B. Kimball, H. Nak, Wen Xu, B. Pangallo, O.O. Osuntokun, Noah Agada, Kristian Reich> ;Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2019 Feb 1
- Join now to see all