Dr. Korolev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Erie Ct
Westlake Hospital / Anesthesia Department
Oak Park, IL 60302Phone+1 708-524-9130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/ Michigan State University (East Campus)Internship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Irkutsk State Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- NAPA Partners with Riverside Medical Center & ASC: 3 Things to KnowJanuary 21st, 2016
- North American Partners in Anesthesia Announces Partnership with Riverside Medical Center and Its Affiliated ASCJanuary 20th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: