Dr. Dvorkina is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 270-1662Fax(718) 270-1562
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1997 - 1999
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Kaunas Medical InstituteClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsSuspected hydroxychloroquine-associated QT-interval prolongation in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.Nadia Morgan, Sheetal Patel, Olga Dvorkina> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2013 Aug 1
- 16 citationsNewer Therapeutic Approaches for Systemic Lupus ErythematosusEllen M. Ginzler, Olga Dvorkina> ;Rheumatic Diseases Clinics of North America. 2005 May 1
- 28 citationsRisk of Connective Tissue Disorders among Breast Implant PatientsLouise A. Brinton, Lenore M. Buckley, Olga Dvorkina, Jay H. Lubin, Theodore Colton, Mary Cay Murray, Robert N. Hoover> ;American Journal of Epidemiology. 2004 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: