Dr. Muldoon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2555 S Downing ST
Denver, CO 80210Phone+1 303-316-6677
- Is this information wrong?
- Olga Muldoon, MD, is a board-certified physician, who has completed specialized fellowship training in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and robotics at Vanderbilt.
I believe in attempting to preserve patient’s physical appearance through cosmetic approaches. I understand that women are the glue of every family, and that living with pain or bleeding can impact an entire family, which is why I hope to give women their quality of life back.
Dr Muldoon immigrated from Russia as a child, but was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. She completed her undergraduate and medical education at The Ohio State University, and her OB/GYN residency training at the University of Arizona College of Medicine followed by her fellowship training in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery through Vanderbilt Medical Center.
Dr Muldoon’s practice is focused on caring for numerous ailments, including but not limited to abnormal bleeding, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, chronic pelvic pain, uterine prolapse, and urinary incontinence. Dr Muldoon offers a variety of minimally invasive surgical approaches, including laparoscopy, robot-assisted surgery with the DaVinci robot, and vaginal surgery.
Outside of her medical practice, Dr. Muldoon enjoys providing for the less fortunate. She has participated in international health trips to Cameroon, Ecuador, Russia and Italy.
She also enjoys spending time with her husband, two small children and black Labrador. She is an avid collector of coffee mugs.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, 2019 - 2021
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015 - 2019
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Patterns of narcotic utilization in women undergoing hysterectomy for benign indications.Gaby N. Moawad, Jordan S. Klebanoff, Olga Muldoon, Alexandra North, Richard Amdur, Paul Tyan> ;Journal of gynecology obstetrics and human reproduction. 2021 Jun 12
- 2 citationsA comparison of surgical outcomes among robotic cases performed with an employed surgical assist versus a second surgeon as the assist.L. Leggett, Olga Muldoon, David L. Howard, Lynn D Kowalski> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2021 Mar 26
- The OR Is Missing Something Patients NeedAugust 2021
- Elite Institutions: Myths, Realities, and Hard TruthsJune 2021
- Academics vs. Private PracticeMay 2021
- An Ode to My EducatorsMarch 2021
- Being a Prisoner to Your Training InstitutionFebruary 2021
- Medical Professionals Make the Worst PatientsJanuary 2021
- How to Advocate for Yourself in MedicineOctober 2020
- Join now to see all
- Study Finding Patients of Female Surgeons Fare Better Is Temporarily RemovedJuly 24th, 2017
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopicts (AAGL)Member
- Society of Gynecologic SurgeonsMember
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)Member
- Russian, Spanish
- Porter Adventist HospitalDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: