Dr. Pozdnyakova is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 525-8905
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Russian State Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMultiparametric in situ imaging of NPM1-mutated acute myeloid leukemia reveals prognostically-relevant features of the marrow microenvironment.Sanjay S. Patel, Mikel Lipschitz, Geraldine S. Pinkus, Jason L. Weirather, Olga Pozdnyakova, Emily F. Mason, Giorgio Inghirami, Robert P. Hasserjian, Scott J. Rodig, O...> ;Modern Pathology. 2020 Feb 12
- 7 citationsBlast phenotype and comutations in acute myeloid leukemia with mutated NPM1 influence disease biology and outcomeEmily F. Mason, Robert P. Hasserjian, Nidhi Aggarwal, Adam C. Seegmiller, Olga Pozdnyakova> ;Blood Advances. 2019 Nov 12
- Say hello to TUGSEKyle Wright, Olga Pozdnyakova> ;Blood. 2019 Oct 17
- Join now to see all
- Finding the Morphologic Clues to Neutrophilia EtiologyFebruary 21st, 2021
- B- and T-cell Neoplasm Features and Fine PointsJune 19th, 2021
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: