Dr. Vinokur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1969 W Ogden
Chicago, IL 60612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2006 - 2007
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- Ascension Illinois/Saint Joseph (Chicago)Internship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2026
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsTechniques Used for Difficult Retrievals of the Günther Tulip Inferior Vena Cava Filter: Experience in 32 PatientsThuong G. Van Ha, Olga Vinokur, Jonathan M. Lorenz, Sidney Regalado, Steven Zangan, Giancarlo Piano, Brian Funaki> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: