Are you Dr. Hayes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 W Greenlawn Ave
Lansing, MI 48910Phone+1 517-334-2286Fax+1 517-334-2726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Oliver Hayes III, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Lansing, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, New Mexico, and Virginia. He is affiliated with MountainView Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1982 - 2025
- NM State License 2015 - 2025
- VA State License 2009 - 2014
- PA State License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSuccessful implementation of new osteopathic graduate medical education programs in a community hospital: challenges and lessons learned.Oliver W Hayes 3rd, Robert Miller, Peter J Recupero, David Cashwell> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2012 Apr 1
- Quantitative validation of a general competency composite assessment evaluation.Reisdorff, E.J., Carlson, D.J., Reeves, M., Walker, G., Hayes, O.W., Reynolds, B.> ;Acad Emerg Med. 2004 Aug
- 5 citationsAOA membership and board certification of residency graduates: comparison of three programs accepting osteopathic physicians--implications for graduate medical education.Oliver W. Hayes> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2004 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- MountainView Regional Medical CenterLas Cruces, New Mexico