Are you Dr. Adcock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office856 J Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, VA 23601Phone(757) 594-4006Fax(757) 594-2195
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ollie Adcock Jr., MD is a family physician in Newport News, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Arterialization of reversed autogenous vein grafts: quantitative light and electron microscopy of canine jugular vein grafts harvested and implanted by standard or imp...Adcock, G. D., Adcock, O. T., Wheeler, J. R., Gregory, R. T., Snyder, S. O., Gayle, R. G., Trivedi, A. N.> ;J Vasc Surg. 1987 Sep
- Emergency department thoracotomy (EDT). A 26-month experience using an "agonal" protocol.Schwab, C. W., Adcock, O. T., Max, M. H.> ;Am Surg. 1986 Jan 01
- Optimal techniques for harvesting and preparation of reversed autogenous vein grafts for use as arterial substitutes: a review.Adcock, O. T., Adcock, G. L., Wheeler, J. R., Gregory, R. T., Snyder, S. O., Gayle, R. G.> ;Surgery. 1984 Nov