Are you Dr. Olubi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone+1 770-716-0051Fax+1 770-716-0087
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Olubunkola Olubi, MD is a cardiologist in Fayetteville, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Illinois. She is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Piedmont Hospital.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Lutheran General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Saba University SOMClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology