Are you Dr. Adeleye?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1890 Goodman Rd E
Southaven, MS 38671Phone+1 662-536-1892
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Olufemi Adeleye, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Southaven, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Arkansas, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, and Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1992 - 1994
- Meharry Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Lagos College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- AR State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2011
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Falcon EHR, Falcon, LLC, 2012-2013
- North Oak Regional Medical CenterSenatobia, Mississippi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - MemphisMemphis, Tennessee
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMemphis, Tennessee
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-DesotoSouthaven, Mississippi