Dr. Kassim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLoyola University Medical Center
Chicago, IL 60647
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago (NorthShore)Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 2016 - 2019
- University of ChicagoResidency, Gastroenterology, 2013 - 2019
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2013
- McGill UniversityBA&Sc, Economics (honours) and Biomedical Sciences, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2026
- MA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsSafety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Calcineurin Inhibitors and Vedolizumab in Patients With Refractory Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseBritt Christensen, Peter R. Gibson, Dejan Micic, Ruben J. Colman, Sarah R. Goeppinger, Olufemi Kassim, Andres Yarur, Christopher R. Weber, Russell D. Cohen, David T. R...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2019 Feb 1
- 118 citationsHistologic Normalization Occurs in Ulcerative Colitis and Is Associated With Improved Clinical OutcomesBritt Christensen, Stephen B. Hanauer, Jonathan M. Erlich, Olufemi Kassim, Peter R. Gibson, Jerrold R. Turner, John Hart, David T. Rubin> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2017 Oct 1
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: