Are you Dr. Gay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7686Fax+1 315-470-2777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Olumuyiwa Gay, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, and Ellis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 2001 - 2002
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2000
- University of Lagos College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Relationship of clinical symptoms and substance use in schizophrenia patients on conventional versus atypical antipsychotics.Scheller-Gilkey, G., Woolwine, B. J., Cooper, I., Gay, O., Moynes, K. A., Miller, A. H.> ;Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2003 Aug
- Ellis HospitalSchenectady, New York
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health CenterSyracuse, New York