Dr. Amr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Building 200 Suite 710 Rt 128-01
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 456-5922
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsA prospective evaluation of emergency department bedside ultrasonography for the detection of acute cholecystitisShane M. Summers, William Scruggs, Michael Menchine, Shadi Lahham, Craig L. Anderson, Omar Amr, Shahram Lotfipour, Seric Cusick, J. Christian Fox> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Aug 1
- Regional Medical Center of San JoseSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: