Dr. Marar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office912 S. Washington Ave
Saginaw, MI 48601Phone+1 989-790-1001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2017 - 2018
- Rutgers Health/St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Colocolonic intussusception of a colostomy after colonoscopy.Emmanuel Luciano, Omar Marar, Maxwell Cocco> ;Journal of surgical case reports. 2022 May 1
- Ascension St. Mary's of MichiganSaginaw, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: