Are you Dr. Rowshan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office218A Sunset Rd
Willingboro, NJ 08046Phone(609) 835-2900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Omid Rowshan, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Willingboro, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Virtua Willingboro Hospital and Lower Bucks Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1993
- Sparrow HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Scan the lung: Point-of-care ultrasound of a pulmonary consolidation with loculated pleural effusion.Jeffrey Gardecki, Kishan Patel, Omid Rowshan> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Feb 1
- Spanish, German, Farsi