Are you Dr. Nwosu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 S Lancaster Rd
Dallas, TX 75216Phone(615) 355-3451
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Onamma Nwosu, MD is a board certified internist in Dallas, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Louisiana.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Nigeria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Features of uterine fibroids treated by abdominal myomectomy at Nnewi, Nigeria.Ikpeze, O. C., Nwosu, O. B.> ;J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998 Nov
- Knowledge, awareness and perception of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among antenatal patients at Nnewi, Nigeria.Obiechina, N. J., Nwosu, O. B., Okafor, C. I., Ikpeze, O. C.> ;J Obstet Gynaecol. 2001 May
- Lipid and lipoprotein cardiovascular risk factor changes during normal pregnancy in Africans.Ahaneku, J. E., Adinma, J. I., Nwosu, O. B., Ahaneku, G. I., Farotimi, A., Analike, R.> ;Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1999 Jan