Are you Dr. Pettis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 M St Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-419-6200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Opal (Thornton) Pettis, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1994
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1992
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- DC State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Holy Cross HospitalSilver Spring, Maryland