Osama Abulseoud, MD
Asst Prof, Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, Keck School of Medicine of the University of So California
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Fax: (320) 229-5109
Dr. Abulseoud's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Psychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Abulseoud's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Cairo University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Abulseoud's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Abulseoud's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Association of GATA4 sequence variation with alcohol dependence. Karpyak, V. M.,Winham, S. J.,Biernacka, J. M.,Cunningham, J. M.,Lewis, K. A.,Geske, J. R.,Colby, C. L.,Abulseoud, O. A.,Hall-Flavin, D. K.,Loukianova, L. L.,Schneekloth, T...; Addict Biol. 2012 Aug 07.
- Impact of fasting on human brain acid-base homeostasis using natural abundance (13) C and (31) P MRS. Sailasuta, N.,Harris, K. C.,Tran, T. T.,Abulseoud, O.,Ross, B. D.; J Magn Reson Imaging. 2013 Jun 05.
- Attenuation of Ethanol Withdrawal by Ceftriaxone-Induced Upregulation of Glutamate Transporter EAAT2. Abulseoud, O. A.,Camsari, U. M.,Ruby, C. L.,Kasasbeh, A.,Choi, S.,Choi, D. S.; Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014 Jan 24.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Osama Abulseoud, Dr. Osama Abulseoud, MD, Dr. O Abulseoud, Dr. Osama Ali Abulseoud
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abulseoud's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MN)
- Bruce Meyer, MD
- Jamal Qureshi, MD
- Carl Hansen, MD
- Edmund Rieder, MD
- Joshua Zimmerman, MD
- R Robert Auger, MD
- James Swenson, MD
- John Shirriff, MD
- Deepika Bhargava, MD
- John Rauenhorst, MD