Are you Dr. Lirio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1405 Fulton Ave
Schenectady, NY 12308Phone(518) 243-1313
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Oscar Lirio, MD is a general surgeon in Schenectady, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- St Clare's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- Ellis HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1967
- Ellis HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1969 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsOpen versus laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a comparative study of over 25,000 open cases and the major laparoscopic bariatric reported series.Kenneth B Jones, Joseph D. Afram, Peter N. Benotti, Rafael F. Capella, C. Gary Cooper, Latham Flanagan, Steven Hendrick, L. Michael Howell, Mark T. Jaroch, Kerry Kole,...> ;Obesity Surgery. 2006 Jun 1