Dr. Hastings is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3147 Stone Wheel St
Avon, OH 44011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2002
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 1992
- NJ State Medical License 1976 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDissection of the vertebral arteries: Case report and discussionJonathan Glauser, Otis M. Hastings, Michael Mervart, Marita A. Volk, Michael Bahntge> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1994 May 1
- Clinical implications of blood gas analysis of chest tube drainage.Krishna M. Jain, Otis M. Hastings, Saad A. Saad, Kenneth G. Swan> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1979 Nov 1
- 8 citationsA prospective randomized study of three expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) grafts as small arterial substitutes.Otis M. Hastings, Krishna M. Jain, Robert W. Hobson, Kenneth G. Swan> ;Annals of Surgery. 1978 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: